What you can do
tba: Final Reading of the HE Bill in the House of Commons
Lobby your MP
The Alternative White Paper
The Third ConventionThe Third Convention for HE took place on
Saturday 15 October 2016
at University College London.
- Emergency Lobby of Parliament over HE Bill – 12 noon 26.4.17 – Parliament Sq
- Analysis of Government responses to Lords amendments – David Midgley (CDBU)
- HE Bill: Last Chance to Lobby Your MP!
- Alert: Lobby your MP before the Final Reading of the HE Bill
- Lords amend HE Bill to defend international staff and students – 13 March
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: brexit
Amendment 156 in the House of Commons List of Amendments On 13 March, the House of Lords passed the following amendment to the HE Bill by 313 votes to 219. 150: After Clause 85, insert the following new Clause— “Students and … Continue reading
The Government is rushing the HE Bill through to its Second Reading in the House of Commons. The Second Reading has been called, at very short notice, for Tuesday 19 July. The NUS, UCU London Region and other organisations are coordinating an emergency … Continue reading